12 hours (incl. 2.25 assessment hours)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0031428-WP02
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to promote a common set of Attitudes, Behaviors and Competencies (ABC) as the essential components of WSH culture within the organization.
- Identify the characteristics of a positive WSH Culture in an organisation
- Explain the benefits of promoting a positive WSH Culture in an organisation to relevant stakeholders
- Recognize the potential barriers to WSH Culture development in an Organisation
- Take steps to promote WSH Culture to relevant stakeholders in an Organisation
- Observe and record changes of the WSH Culture development in an organisation