19 hours (incl. 3 assessment hours)
S$246.10/- per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course code: CRS-Q-0031841-ES
Blended Learning Duration: 13.5 hours of classroom learning (exclusive of 3 hours of assessment) and 2.5 hours of e-learning.
Learners will have up to 3 days before classroom session to complete their e-learning lesson; failure of which, they will be refused admittance to the classroom-learning lessons.
Acquire the skills to work with a team of staff in problem solving and decision making which includes anticipating and identifying potential problems, facilitating team’s effort to resolve the problem, making appropriate decisions and seeing implementation plans through.
- Identify symptoms that could lead to potential problems at the workplace
- Apply logical deduction to anticipate and detect problems at the workplace based on symptoms and relevant information gathered
- Analyze relevant information surrounding the perceived problems and identify the exact problem using elimination process, objective reasoning or process questioning
- Analyze the root causes of the problems at the workplace using appropriate problem-solving tools and techniques
- Facilitate generation of solutions to solve problems by encouraging creativity among team members
- Select a solution among the shortlisted ones collectively with team members using appropriate evaluative techniques and criteria
- Develop an implementation plan that addresses the root causes of the problems and consider the impact to self and team
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution and implementation plan by analyzing feedback gathered from relevant sources
- Formulate and execute modifications to restore and/or enhance effectiveness of implemented solution and implementation plan