S$1070.00/- per participant (NETT Fee)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course code: CRS-Q-0027000-BM
To equip key personnel in the business unit involved in crisis Level 4 management, and/or business continuity planning with critical knowledge and skills that will enable them to conduct effective crisis management.
- Define, identify and classify sources of disruptive events for input into crisis management plan.
- Analyse and evaluate sources of risk in accordance with assessment criteria.
- Identify and record critical business functions in order to identify high risk areas in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Compile a high risk profile for business unit to determine and highlight the high risk consideration areas to relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret a risk profile for business unit to make recommendations of risk response in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
Who is this course for?
- Managers who implement and monitor organizational program who are in capacity to recommend solutions.
- Business Continuity Managers, Risk Managers, BU Coordinators and Department Representatives responsible for monitoring BCM Program and /or developing Crisis Management Plans.
- Personnel who are keen to learn more on crisis risk assessment.