(Petroleum and Flammable Materials (P&FM) Premises)
CERT recertification program provides a gradual and sustainable framework to level up the standards and competencies of CERTs.
Prepares Company Emergency Response Team members (CERT) with the knowledge and skills to handle fire hazards (identify hazards and prevent fires from occurring) and mitigate the outbreak of incident fire and hazmat incident in the plant.
- Detection of fire hazards/non-compliances and rectifications;
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures
- BA donning Procedure;
- Use of fire extinguisher and hose-reel;
- Operation of fire lift, rescue, Hazards of P&FM/ Radiological
- Practical on Hazmat mitigation and decon techniques
- Advanced fire-fighting scenario training and assessments (e.g. simulated fire with full PPE & SCBA, search and rescue operations to extricate dummies in smoke logged condition, etc.)
- Theory assessment