40 hours (5 days)
S$2500.00/- per pax (GST Incl.)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Written Test Pass percentage: 70%
Certified Network Defender (CND) is the world’s most advanced network defense and cybersecurity course that covers 14 of the most current network security domains any individuals will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks.
Certified Network Defender (CND) is the world’s most advanced network defense course that covers 14 of the most current network security domains any individuals will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks.
The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and to provide network administrators real-world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
• Computer network and defense fundamentals
• Network security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks
• Network security controls, protocols, and devices
• Network security policy design and implementation
• Physical security
• Host security
• Secure firewall configuration and management
• Secure IDS configuration and management
• Secure VPN configuration and management
• Wireless network defense
• Network traffic monitoring and analysis
• Network risk and vulnerability management
• Data backup and recovery
• Network incident response and management
• Knowledge on how to protect, detect, and respond to network attacks
• Network defense fundamentals
• Application of network security controls, protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN, and firewall configuration
• Intricacies of network traffic signature, analysis, and vulnerability scanning
• Exam title: CND
• Exam code: 312-38
• Number of questions: 100
• Duration: 4 hours
• Availability: ECC exam
• Test format: Interactive multiple-choice questions
Network Administrators, Network Security Administrators, Network Security Engineer, Network Defense Technicians, CND Analyst and Security Analyst, Security Operator and anyone involved in network operations.