16 hours (2 days)
S$650.00/- per pax (GST Incl.)
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
IN-HOUSE training available (Terms and Conditions Apply)
To enable trainees to communicate better using the tools available from speech, email, phone communication and presentations.
Who Should Attend?
- Everyone working in an organisation can benefit from this.
- Those who don’t need to work on presentations do not need to do the module and sections on presentations.
- But can benefit from spoken, email and other communication.
- Use of different communication modes – phone, email, slides and social networks
- Voice modulation and body language during all communication both face to face and phone calls
- Accent versus pronunciation
- Communicating to one’s team
- Methods of effective communicating to stakeholders – Calls, emails and presentations
- Planning for presentations
- Slide creation and content
- Engaging the audience during a presentation
- Attributes of good and bad presentations
- Time Management
- Email etiquette
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course and pass the assessment