8 hours (incl. 1 assessment hour)
S$380 + GST, Per Participant
SkillsFuture funding available up to 70% and SFC Eligible, subjected to SkillsFuture T&C.
w.e.f. 15 Sept 2018 – Course fee will be revised, and SDF funding migrated to NETT fee.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Upon successful completion, this course is qualified for:
- 10 CPD Points from SCDF
- 4 SDU Points (CPD Code – CPD/114/T2.0/2023025, Valid from 01/07/2023 to 31/12/2023) by SISO
- 7 PDU points by PEB for the registered Professional Engineers
Kindly contact our CSOs for further information.
Course code: CRS-Q-0025484-PI
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2014500536 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Course Medium: English
Graded Assessment: Written Assessment (1 hour)
Certification: Statement of Attainment (SOA) by Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
Implement Incident Management Process (IIMP) covers the skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management process during an emergency incident in a processing facility. The unit covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilized during an emergency incident. This course is specially designed to equip senior management and executives in organisation’s who are earmarked for appointments of Incident Management Controller (IMC) and Incident Site Controller (SIC) in the Company Emergency Response Team (CERT).
• Understanding of SCDF CERT Audit
• Managing incident in your premises
• Fundamentals of Incident Management
• Public and media relations during a crisis
• Aspiring fire safety professionals
• Top Management
• Engineers and anyone who handles incidents