16 hours (including 2 hours of assessment)
S$449.40/- per participant (incl GST)
w.e.f. 15 Sept 2018 – Course fee will be revised, and SDF funding migrated to NETT fee.
Training Centres (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre, Singapore 627605
20 CPD Points awarded upon successful completion.
Course code: CRS-Q-0026057-PI
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2014500887 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Graded Assessment: Written questioning (1 hour) and Written Assessment
Certification: Statement of Attainment (SOA) by Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
Course Medium: English
The Respond to Fire Emergency in Buildings course prepares Company Emergency Response Team members (CERT) with the knowledge and application skills to function as a member of an emergency response team in order to implement the emergency response skills during an emergency incident in buildings.
The mode of assessment for this unit may include work activity/assignment and written/oral tests.
1. Legislations & Regulations of Fire Safety & Protection
2. Overview of Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) injury
3. Types of Premises which are affected and will be required to form CERT
4. Emergency Response Plan and CERT
5. Causes of Fire and Potential Fire hazard scenarios & Injury
6. Different types of Fire safety & Fire protection systems
7. Categories and purpose of Breathing Apparatus (BA)
8. Components of Breathing Apparatus and usage of Breathing Apparatus (BA)
9. Factors influencing consumption rate of Breathing Apparatus (BA)
10. Breathing Apparatus (BA) components guidelines and entrapment procedures
11. BA confidence training
12. High Rise fighting problems and firefighting operations
13. Fire Safety Common First Aid Equipment and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
14. Rescue and Evacuation Techniques
15. Hands-on Training on Evacuation Techniques
16. Fire Fighting Equipment
17. Handover incident and provide operational assistance to the appropriate body
Who Should Attend?
Company Emergency Response Team members (CERT) in Public and Industrial buildings with valid petroleum and flammable materials storage license (< 5 metric tonnes). CERT, Fire Safety Officers, and staff who are the first to respond to fire emergencies in the buildings can attend this course
Click here to check the List of Company Emergency Response Team Courses
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn