S$95.00/- (GST inclusive)
Check here for Basic First Aid Course
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
4 SDU points awarded by SISO
Course code: CRS-N-0035006
This course is accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
Attendance Criteria: Trainee must achieve 100% attendance for CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) module.
– Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for the entire course
– Written Assessment: 80% to pass CPR & AED MCQ
– Practical Assessment: Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)
Course Medium: English
The CPR+AED course combines the CPR practice and usage of AED simultaneously into one complete course.
Upon successful completion, of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
Who should attend
• Corporate companies who have installed AEDs at their premises
• Community Centres
• Members of the public
- Knowledge and skills on both CPR and AED
- Simplifies the process for individual and layperson to learn CPR techniques while effectively applying the AED (automated external defibrillator), a device which can shock a dying heart rhythm going back to life.
- Participants will be trained according to the latest release of national guidelines on CPR and AED
1. Cardiac Arrest and You
a. Heart Attack
b. Chain of Survival
2. Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
a. Adult One-Person CPR
b. Chest-Compression Only CPR
c. Two-Person CPR
3. Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
b. Indications for Use of an AED
c. Preparation of Casualty for AED Use
d. Defibrillation Procedure
e. Post-Incident Procedures