40 hours (5-day course)
S$1,540 + GST per participant
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06, BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
CQI-IRCA Approved course Ref. No: 18046
This course is qualified for 20 SDU Points (CPD Code – CPD/114/T2.0/2023022, Valid from 01/07/2023 to 31/12/2023). Contact us for more information.
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Environmental Management Systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 (as applicable). All reference to ISO standards in these documents is to the current versions unless stated otherwise.
- Ability to list the principles and interpret the requirements of Environmental management.
- Ability to analyse the implementation and judge the effectiveness of the Environmental management system to meet specified contractual requirements and international practices.
- Create awareness in the organisation on the environmental aspects and its impacts.
- Help the organisation to comply with the legal and other requirements.
- Achieve second or third party registration.
Who should attend?
Especially relevant for internal auditors, management representatives and those responsible for implementing their department’s internal Environmental programs or who want to be formally recognised and registered as auditors.
- ISO 14001:2015 principles and practices
- Review of ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Audit planning and preparation
- Review of quality system documents
- Audit performance
- Non-conformances and corrective action
- The closing meeting
- Audit report and audit follow-up
- Practical workshops
- Ssuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate recognized by the international register for certified auditors (CQI-IRCA) as part of the requirements for registration as assessors
Online examination (Exam can be taken within 30 days from the last date of the course)
Online Exam Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Pass Mark: Learners must achieve the minimum pass mark for each domain and an overall score of 50%
Course Completion Criteria
Participants will need to:
• Attend 100% of the course
• Pass Continuous assessment
• Pass Online examination
Note: Please download CQI and IRCA Online Exams: IT Equipment and Systems Requirements
Click here to view full list of IRCA courses
For the latest happenings Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn