CQI-IRCA Approved Course. Ref. No. : 17742
24 SDU Points awarded upon successful completion of the course
Students who have previously successfully completed a 5-day auditor training course of other management systems (QMS, EMS etc.) and who successfully complete this OH&S MS Systems Auditor Conversion training course certified by CQI-IRCA.
Students who successfully complete this training course will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI-IRCA OH&S Lead Auditor (CQI-IRCA/1000).
Aim of Training Course
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills to perform, first, second and third party audits of OH&S management systems to the current OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Provide confidence to organizations, regulatory authorities, accreditation bodies, certification bodies, business, and to stakeholders at large, that auditors certified to the OH&S Management Systems Auditor program are competent.
- OHSAS 18001-The Purpose and Structure
- Detailed Requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Interpretation of OHSAS 18001 Standards
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management System