Avanta Global offers the Basic Robotic Process Automation – RPA Course in Singapore in partnership with GLOSAP, The course is designed to help business analysts and administrators to automate processes within their businesses. RPA empowers enterprises to dramatically reduce operational costs, increase efficiency, improve productivity, and accelerate performance. For many companies, RPA is a game-changer, saving them time and money on repetitive manual tasks. From attended automation, where your human Workforce uses RPA to accelerate work, to unattended and hybrid human/robot RPA, robotic process automation offers a real-world solution to a real-world problem.
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is at the forefront of human-computer technology and provides players in the industry with a virtual workforce that is ruled based and is set up to connect with your company’s systems in the same way as your existing users. With robotics, you automate and build an automation platform for your front office, back office, and support functions.
Process Robot removes the need for humans to perform routine rules-based back-office processes like account opening, claims processing and credit card payments, etc.,
Self-reliant robots autologin and handle end-to-end processes in ERP unattended, essentially performing any task which the human user would do manually.
$250.00/- (GST Inclusive)
RPA service offerings are designed to provide:
1. Cost savings
2. Significant process improvements
3. Redeployment of resources to higher-value functions
4. Improved productivity
5. Improved quality
6. Improved customer service
7. Improved compliance
Target Audience for Basic RPA Course Singapore
- Working professionals
- Students who wish to transit to AI & RPA Career opportunities in sectors such as IT, Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, Telecom and Logistics
- Professionals currently working in organisations that either provide RPA products & services or design & implement RPA solutions for transforming their own business should also consider applying to this programme.
1. Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
2. Getting Started with Uipath Automation
3. Uipath Automation and System Activities
4. Recording and Data Scraping
5. Excel and Mail Automation
6. Workflow OCR and Citrix Automation
7. Programming, Debugging and Exception Handling
8. Uipath Orchestrator & Certification Links
- Log in details will be sent to participants together with the registration confirmation
- Participants are to complete the e-learning course (all slides and assignments) within the course period upon receiving their account login details
- The validity of login will expire after the course period, after which the account will be closed for processing of results
Check our 5 Days Advanced RPA Course in Singapore Program