16 hours (2 days)
S$650.00/-(Including GST )
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
IN-HOUSE training available (Terms and Conditions Apply)
This course gives participants a general understanding of a business environment where individuals have to manage budgets or costs or to take responsibility for revenue or expenditure. The workshop introduces non-financial managers to the world of finance, enabling them to understand their organisation’s financial issues and how their decisions affect their organisation’s financial performance.
Participants will be provided with basic financial management skills and knowledge as well as an understanding of key financial and accounting jargons and technicalities.
A series of mini-lectures, exercises, games, group discussion and activities. There are mini-workshops to apply the techniques learned through the training sessions.
- Understanding financial jargon used by accountants.
- Grasping of key accounting principles and concepts that govern the preparation of financial statements.
- Understanding the importance of cash flow and the significance of the difference between profits and cash.
- Explaining the manager’s role in preparing and monitoring budgets
- Performing and interpreting the results of ratios analysis to assess the performance of a business in the key areas of profitability, liquidity, working capital management, gearing and investor returns.
- Making of business decisions that impact the financial health of the organization.
Who Should Attend?
Managers with little or no financial background.
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course and pass the assessment