16 hours (2days)
S$900.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
This course aims to develop and implement food safety management by using the knowledge of ISO 22000:2018. Using internal audit approach to fine-tune the food safety system of organizations by providing knowledge and practical skills in the field for auditing Food Safety Management System as per the requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Understanding food safety system and continual improvement in organizations
- The process involved to ensure ISO 22000:2018 is effectively planned, implemented and maintained
- Define the audit plan, scope, criteria, frequency, methodologies, responsibilities and requirements
- How to carry out documentation review, interviews and site inspection during an audit
- Be able to plan, prepare and execute integrated management system internal audit effectively
- Develop the skills of evaluating the significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective actions
- Categories of non-conformances
- Preparation of audit report
- Accredited as a certified internal auditor for ISO 22000:2018
- Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. A certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
- All staff of organization who are responsible for assisting their organization in planning and implementing ISO 22000:2018 in their organization
- All staffs of an organization who are responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit on ISO 22000:2018.
- Participants who desire to have the knowledge and skills of conducting an internal audit on ISO 22000:2018 in an organization.