16 hours (2days)
S$890 + GST, Per Participant
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Learners will be able to:
• Understand the requirements of ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-Bribery Management System
• Understand the elements and operations of an Anti-bribery Management System and its principal processes
• Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ABMS
• Interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
• Support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS
• Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of an anti-bribery management system based on ISO 37001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
• Introduction of ISO 37001:2016
• Benefits and needs of ISO 37001:2016
• Process Approach -PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT and Risk-based thinking concept
• Interpretation of ISO 37001:2016 Requirements
• Documenting and implementing ABMS
• Process of conducting an internal audit:
• Process Approach Auditing.
• Process Interaction.
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. A certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• New and experienced internal auditors who need to perform internal quality audits to ABMS
• Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
• Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management