Participants will be able to understand:
a) Concepts/definitions used in ISO 55001.
b) History of ISO 55001.
c) Overall structure of ISO 55001.
d) Content of each clause in ISO 55001.
e) Benefits of an asset management system.
f) Know the status of your organization based on a self-assessment.
g) Certification process for ISO 55001
a) Overview and background of ISO 55001
b) Introduction to Asset Management
c) ISO 55001:2014 best practice framework for Asset Management
d) Key requirements of the standard
e) PDCA approach
Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• Professionals who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management.
• Industry professionals who wish to understand the best practice framework for Asset Management.
• Any senior managers involved in asset management and maintenance.
• Senior engineering and technical managers.
• Maintenance engineers & managers.
• Production and operational managers
• Risk managers.