16 hours (1.5 days)
S$650.00/- per pax (GST inclusive)
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
IN-HOUSE training available (terms and condition apply)
To be able to set into place a system for managing change either due to technology changes or organisational changes
Who Should Attend?
Those leading changes in the organisation. Leaders planning changes in the organization
- Meaning and definition of change and change management.
- Roles and responsibilities in managing change successfully
- Process and its importance
- Leadership role and its importance
- Project team and program management of the change.
- Technology change versus organisational change
- Managing resistance to change
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course and pass the course