16 hours (2 days for minimum and 3 to add in a hands-on workshop)
S$650.00/- per pax (GST inclusive)
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
IN-HOUSE training available (terms and condition apply)
To build productive teams with the right methodology of measuring it by 1) Increasing business excellence 2) Ensure proper definition and measure of productivity 3) Understanding the role of processes and improving this in ensuring productivity
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working in any organisation will benefit from this. Team leaders also will find it effective to understand productivity and its meaning
- Defining productivity with the right measures and targets.
- Productivity in a team and in personal work efforts
- Business excellence and the role of technology.
- Process improvement methods touching on six sigma and lean principles
- Identifying areas for improved productivity
- Creating a RACI for every project and communicating to stakeholders
- Methods of updating stakeholders
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course