Exposure and Risk Measurement (TSC Code – WPH-QUA-5021-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Measure Exposure and Assess the Risks due to Hazardous Substances (WSQ Competency Code – OH-CB-501C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
40 hours (Incl. 4 Hours of Assessment)
S$550 + GST, per participant
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
This course is qualified for 20 SDU Points, 24 PDU Points by PEB for the registered Professional Engineers. Kindly contact our CSOs for further information*
Course code: CRS-Q-0027418-OH
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2015500670 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and be equipped with the application skills in measuring and assessing contaminants at the workplace.
- Selecting the appropriate equipment to conduct sampling of hazardous substances the workplace
- Evaluating the exposure levels to hazardous substances
- Assess the risks due to hazardous substances
- Analyse the Air-Borne Contaminants and Anticipate Their Ill-Health
- Formulate A Sampling Strategy for the Measurement and Monitoring of Hazardous Substances
- Sampling of Air-Borne Contaminants
- Analysis of the Monitoring Results and Evaluation of the Health Risks
- Compose the Monitoring Report that Meet the Relevant Legal Requirements and Objectives of the Monitoring
This course is suitable for personnel in Managerial or Supervisory, Occupational Hygiene (OH) professionals, or Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) professionals.