16 hours (2 days)
S$450.00/- Incl. of GST)
SDF and SFC Funding available
16 SDU points awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course Code: CRS-N-0040064
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2020501223 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This ISO 9001 internal auditor course aims to develop and implement efficient management by using the knowledge of ISO 9001:2015. Using internal audit approach to fine-tune the management system of organizations by providing knowledge and practical skills in the field for auditing Quality Management System as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding customer focus and continual improvement in organizations
- Define the audit scope, criteria, frequency, methodologies, responsibilities and requirements
- How to carry out documentation review, interviews and site inspection during an audit
- Be able to plan, prepare and execute integrated management system internal audit effectively
- Develop the skills of evaluating the significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective measures
- Preparation of audit report
- Accredited as a certified internal auditor for ISO 9001:2015
- Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
- Staff who are responsible for their company’s ISO 9001 Management System
- Personnel who are keen to have learn knowledge to conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal audit
Check the link to know about CQI IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course