Safe Management Officer Course (SMO) helps to understand the requirements of Safe Management Measures to be implemented across the workplace.
S$75/- per participant (GST incl.)
Mode of Training
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Learners will be able to:
- Understand the need and objective behind Safe Management Measures
- Understand the various requirements to be implemented for the workplace settings
- Understand the Legal Requirements based on MOH, MTI and MOM
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an appointed Safe Management Officer(s) (SMO) in implementing a Safe Management Measures Program at workplaces.
- Have an overall understanding of government’s requirements for workplaces to implement upon resumption of economic activities after the Circuit Breaker period.
- Requirements of Safe Management Measures to be implemented across the workplace settings
- Importance of workplaces to provide a safe working environment and measures to minimize risks of further outbreaks.
- Legal Requirements based on MOH, MTI and MOM on Safe Management Measures and Enforcement of measures.
- Roles and responsibilities of an appointed Safe Management Officer(s) (SMO) in implementing a Safe Management Measures Program at workplaces
- Summary of requirements from the government for the gradual and selective resumption of businesses after the Circuit Breaker period.
Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. A certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
Safe Management Officer Course (SMO) suitable for
- WSH Professionals / Safe Management Officer(s) / WSH Officer(s) (WSHO)
- Personnel who are keen to be prepared for and have the knowledge and understanding of Safe Management Measures that are required to be implemented across all workplaces post Circuit Breaker
- Suitable for all Industries except Construction
Click here to check our Webinar Courses List
For latest updates Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn