S$650.00/- per participant (including GST)
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to coordinate the formulation, implementation and management review of a WSH policy within an organization.
- Identify and collect relevant organizational information to formulate a WSH policy in accordance with WSH management system standards
- Facilitate the implementation of WSH policy in accordance with the organizational procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Coordinate the management review of WSH policy
- Monitor the progress of WSH management programs in meeting the determined WSH objectives
- Track closure of recommended actions arising from management review for continual improvement.
Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course