16 hours (2 days)
S$181.90/- per pax (Incl. GST)
*Other related courses:
• Standard First Aid Refresher Course (SFAC-RF)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course Code: CRS-N-0034703
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2021002815 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) and recognised by the National Registry of Coaches (SPORTS SG).
Trainees must achieve 100% attendance for the entire course.
• Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for entire course
• Written Assessment: 70% to pass SFAC with AED MCQ
• Practical Assessment: Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)
Course Medium: English
This course prepares individuals for the role of being a first aider, with the necessary skills in identifying, planning and managing an emergency situation. It equips individuals with the basic information and knowledge on common accidents, medical emergencies, illnesses, injuries and its causes. The aim of the course is to train individuals to render first aid to common accidents, its related injuries and medical emergencies.
Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
Who should attend
Any individuals with interest in first aid. Good for the general public, homes, schools, offices and communities. Must be physically fit and able to render help to another individual during an emergency.
At the end of the course, individuals will be able to:
• Recognize a medical emergency situation
• Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principles
• Recognize the signs and symptoms of identified emergencies, illnesses and injuries
• Perform the necessary and correct first aid treatment to a casualty based on the emergencies, illnesses and injuries
• Recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack, illnesses and injuries.
• Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult victims.
• Use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
1. Introduction to First Aid
2. Transportation of the Casualties
3. Unconsciousness & Medical Emergencies
4. Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation & the use of Automated External Defibrillator (APR+AED)
5. Wounds Management & Shock
6. Poisoning, Bites & Stings
7. Musculoskeletal Injuries
8. Other Injuries
9. Breathing Difficulties
Follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn