w.e.f. 15 Sept 2018 – Course fee will be revised, and SDF funding migrated to NETT fee.
Training Centres (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre, Singapore 627605
Course code: CRS-Q-0032110-MAR
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2018500949 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Course Medium: English
To provide Marine Scaffolders with fundamental knowledge and skills to erect, enhance, alter, maintain and dismantle various types of marine metal scaffolds in the shipyards.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Scaffold Supervisor
- Scaffold Regulations & Safety
- Scaffolding Systems
- Compositions, Types & Uses of Scaffolds
- Handling of Scaffold Materials
- Calculation of Scaffold Weight & Costing
- Ship Structures
- Erect, Alter, Modify & Add Scaffolds
- Inspection of Scaffolds