Hazards Identification (TSC Code – WPH-WSH-1064-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Identify WSH Hazards and Maintain Risk Control Measures (WSQ Competency Code – WP02-PR-101C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
24 hours. (Incl. 2 Assessment hours)
S$267.50/- (GST Incl.)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course code: CRS-Q-0027571-WP02
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH representative to identify a range of hazards, use risk matrix to evaluate the risk and take appropriate risk control measures according to the organisation’s SOP.
- Relevant WSH legal and other requirements
- Risk Management Framework
- Types of Risk Assessment format
- Types of WSH Hazards associated in a workplace
- Safe Work Procedures
- Common Safety Signs
- Classification of risk using risk matrix
- Relevant stakeholders
- Risk Control Measures
Who should attend?
- Construction Site Supervisors, Project Co-coordinators, Foreman, Site engineer, Clerks-of-Works and general workers in the construction industry.
- Engineering graduates or individuals with diploma qualifications and above who wish to work in the construction industry
Statement of Attainment on completion of the course.