10 hours (incl. 3 assessment hours)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course Code: CRS-Q-0031347-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2017501304 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Blended Learning Duration: 5.67 hours of classroom learning (exclusive of 3 hours of assessment) and 1.33 hours of e-learning.
Learners will have up to 3 days before the classroom session to complete their e-learning lesson; failure of which, they will be refused admittance to the classroom-learning lessons.
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to coordinate the formulation, implementation and management review of a WSH policy within an organisation.
- Identify and collect relevant organisational information to formulate a WSH policy in accordance with WSH management system standards
- Facilitate the implementation of WSH policy in accordance with the organisational procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Coordinate the management review of WSH policy
- Monitor the progress of WSH management programs in meeting the determined WSH objectives
- Track closure of recommended actions arising from management review for continual improvement.