12 hours (incl. 2 assessment hours)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0031486-WP02
Blended Learning Duration: 8.17 hours of classroom learning (exclusive of 2 hours of assessment) and 1.83 hours of e-learning.
Learners will have up to 3 days before classroom session to complete their e-learning lesson; failure of which, they will be refused admittance to the classroom-learning lessons.
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to coordinate the company’s WSH Management System in compliance with the WSH Act, relevant Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP).
- Identify the emergency situations in accordance with organisational procedures
- Coordinate the implementation of WSH Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan in accordance with the identified emergency situations
- Coordinate the conduct of the appropriate emergency response drills in accordance with the emergency preparedness and response plan
- Coordinate the maintenance of emergency response equipment
- Organize the review of the emergency preparedness and response plan