22.75 hours (incl. 3 assessment hours)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0031267-WP02
Blended Learning Duration: 18.75 hours classroom learning (exclusive of 3 hours of assessment) and 1 hour of e-learning.
Learners will have up to 3 days before classroom session to complete their e-learning lesson; failure of which, they will be refused admittance to the classroom-learning lessons.
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to coordinate the company’s WSH Management System in compliance with the WSH Act, relevant Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP).
- Coordinate the implementation of WSH management programmes with the necessary resources in compliance with the relevant WSH management system elements
- Coordinate WSH trainings for relevant stakeholders to meet legal and other organisational WSH requirements
- Coordinate and document a management review on WSH management system
- Maintain and update records of WSH legal documents in accordance with legal and other requirements
- Communicate legal compliance requirements to relevant stakeholders and government agencies
- Coordinate governmental agency visits or inspections and compliance audits at the workplace in accordance with organisational procedures to maintain WSH legal compliance