11.5 hours (incl. 3 assessment hours)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0031503-WP02
Blended Learning Duration: 7.33 hours of classroom learning (exclusive of 3 hours of assessment) and 1.17 hours of e-learning.
Learners will have up to 3 days before classroom session to complete their e-learning lesson; failure of which, they will be refused admittance to the classroom-learning lessons.
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to plan and conduct WSH inspection, monitor compliance and compile a report on the WSH performance in an organisation.
- Plan and conduct WSH inspection to determine conformity with acceptable
- WSH conditions and behaviors in accordance with organisational procedures
- Report findings on non-conformance WSH conditions and behaviors to relevant stakeholders in accordance with organisational procedures
- Recommend corrective and preventive actions to address the findings in accordance with organisational procedures
- Monitor closure of the corrective and preventive actions with reference to identified WSH performance indicators
- Compile a report on company’s WSH performance in accordance with organisational procedures