Workplace Safety and Health Policy Development (TSC Code – WPH-WSH-3084-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Administer WSH Policy (WSQ Competency Code – WP02-PR-301C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
12 hours (9 hrs training + 3 hrs of assessment which includes written and case study)
S$230 + GST, per participant
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course Code: CRS-Q-0026157-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2014500849 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to coordinate the formulation, implementation and management review of a WSH policy within an organisation.
- Identify and collect relevant organisational information to formulate a WSH policy in accordance with WSH management system standards
- Facilitate the implementation of WSH policy in accordance with the organisational procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Coordinate the management review of WSH policy
- Monitor the progress of WSH management programs in meeting the determined WSH objectives
- Track closure of recommended actions arising from management review for continual improvement.