Emergency Response Management (TSC Code – WPH-ICM-3026-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Coordinate Implementation of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans (WSQ Competency Code – WP02-IC-302C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
12.5 hours (10.5 training + 1.75hrs of assessments which includes written, case study)
S$230 + GST, per participant
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course Code: CRS-Q-0026489-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2014501224 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to coordinate the company’s WSH Management System in compliance with the WSH Act, relevant Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP).
- Identify the emergency situations in accordance with organisational procedures
- Coordinate the implementation of WSH Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan in accordance with the identified emergency situations
- Coordinate the conduct of the appropriate emergency response drills in accordance with the emergency preparedness and response plan
- Coordinate the maintenance of emergency response equipment
- Organize the review of the emergency preparedness and response plan