Workplace Safety and Health System Management (TSC Code – WPH-WSH-3086-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Coordinate WSH Management System with Legal Compliance (WSQ Competency Code – WP02-IC-301C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
25.75 hours (22.75 training + 3 hrs of assessments which includes written, case study)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course Code: CRS-Q-0025880-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2014500737 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator or Supervisor to coordinate the company’s WSH Management System in compliance with the WSH Act, relevant Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP).
- Coordinate the implementation of WSH management programmes with the necessary resources in compliance with the relevant WSH management system elements
- Coordinate WSH trainings for relevant stakeholders to meet legal and other organisational WSH requirements
- Coordinate and document a management review on WSH management system
- Maintain and update records of WSH legal documents in accordance with legal and other requirements
- Communicate legal compliance requirements to relevant stakeholders and government agencies
- Coordinate governmental agency visits or inspections and compliance audits at the workplace in accordance with organisational procedures to maintain WSH legal compliance