Workplace Safety and Health Incident Management (TSC Code – WPH-WSH-3077-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Investigate and Report WSH Incidents (WSQ Competency Code – WP02-CA-301C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
24 hours (21 hrs training + 3 hrs assessments which include written, case study)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course Code: CRS-Q-0026152-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2017501383 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to respond to an incident, conduct the investigation, write an incident report and contribute suggestions to prevent future recurrences.
• Respond promptly and report the incident in accordance with WSH legal requirements.
• Conduct WSH incident investigation together with WSH incident investigation team in accordance with organisation procedures
• Identify causes of the incident and contribute suggestions on corrective and preventive measures to address the possible root causes of an incident
• Generate an incident report through iReport to relevant authorities
• Monitor and report progress of corrective and preventive actions in accordance with the organisational procedure