Workplace Safety and Health Performance Management (TSC Code – WPH-WSH-3078-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Measure, Monitor and Report WSH Performance (WSQ Competency Code – WP02-CA-302C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
12 hours (9 hrs training + 3 hrs assessments which includes written, case study)
S$230 + GST, per participant
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course Code: CRS-Q-0026392-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2014501097 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to plan and conduct WSH inspection, monitor compliance and compile a report on the WSH performance in an organisation.
- Plan and conduct WSH inspection to determine conformity with acceptable
- WSH conditions and behaviors in accordance with organisational procedures
- Report findings on non-conformance WSH conditions and behaviors to relevant stakeholders in accordance with organisational procedures
- Recommend corrective and preventive actions to address the findings in accordance with organisational procedures
- Monitor closure of the corrective and preventive actions with reference to identified WSH performance indicators
- Compile a report on company’s WSH performance in accordance with organisational procedures