Workplace Safety and Health Culture Management (TSC Code – WPH-WSH-3076-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Promote WSH Culture Development (WSQ Competency Code – WP02-IC-303C-1)
Please note, 26 WSQ Workplace Safety and Health Professional (WSHP) and WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professional (OH) Competency Standards (CS) have transited to the Skills Framework (SFw) for WSH Technical Skills and Competencies. You can check this link for more details: Competency Unit to Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title
13 (10.75 training + 2.25 hrs of assessments which includes written, case study)
S$246.10/- per participant (Incl. GST)
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course Code: CRS-Q-0026266-WP02
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2014500918 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of a WSH Coordinator to promote a common set of Attitudes, Behaviors and Competencies (ABC) as the essential components of WSH culture within the organization.
- Identify the characteristics of a positive WSH Culture in an organisation
- Explain the benefits of promoting a positive WSH Culture in an organisation to relevant stakeholders
- Recognize the potential barriers to WSH Culture development in an Organisation
- Take steps to promote WSH Culture to relevant stakeholders in an Organisation
- Observe and record changes of the WSH Culture development in an organisation