32 hours (4 days)
S$650.00/- per participant (GST incl.)
$555/- Promo price for Evening Classes!
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Pass Criteria: Attendance 100%
Course Medium: English
To create awareness & implementation of major hazards installation to all the industry in Singapore as per the MOM regulations.
Who should attend?
- WSHM Safety managers
- WSHO Safety officers
- Project managers
- Quality control department members
- MOM approved auditors
- Construction site supervisors & site engineers
- Engineering graduates or individuals with diploma qualifications and above who wish to work in this industry
Major industries this course is relevant to:
- Petroleum refining facilities
- Petrochemical manufacturing facilities
- Chemical processing plants
- Installations where large quantities of toxic and flammable substances are stored or used
Chapter 1: Safety cases-purpose and key concepts
Chapter 2: Descriptive information of MHI
Chapter 3: Major accident prevention policy (MAPP) & safety and health management system (SHMS) of safety case
Chapter 4: Predictive aspects of safety case (Risk assessment)
Chapter 5: Technical aspects of safety case (Prevention & mitigation measures)
Chapter 6: Emergency response of aspects of safety case
Chapter 7: Alarm demonstration
Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course.