Washroom Maintenance (TSC Code – EVS-CGO-2007-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Perform advanced cleaning of washrooms (WSQ Competency Code – CLG-CPR-201E-1)
32 hours (4 days, including 2 hrs Assessment)
S$600 + GST, per participant
SkillsFuture funding available up to 70% and SFC Eligible, subjected to SkillsFuture T&C.
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course code: CRS-Q-0041086-EVS
After successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Prepare for advanced cleaning of washrooms
- Perform periodic cleaning of toilet ceilings, glass, walls/ partitions, and fixtures and fittings systematically and safely
- Perform de-scaling of urinals and toilet bowls using appropriate and systematic methods
- Perform simple maintenance to washroom fixtures/fittings to put them back to working order
- Perform advanced cleaning of toilet floors using appropriate equipment
- Check cleanliness and reinstate work area