18.75 hours total:
– 2 hours E-learning
– 14 hours classroom training
– 2.75 hours Assessment
S$588.50/- per participant
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Training Centre (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre, Singapore 627605
Course Medium: English
• Persons who want to obtain the knowledge to be competent for taking up an appointment of a confined space safety assessor.
• Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) professionals such as WSH Coordinators, Officers, and Auditors
• Occupational Hygiene (OH) professionals such as OH Technicians etc.
• Confined space entrants, attendants, supervisors, rescue personnel.
This course will provide participants with a comprehensive overview on how corporate companies, SMEs, and industry experts develop and execute tactical and sustainable strategies to build strong relationships with the customers and understand the customer’s needs and expectations more clearly by working in partnership with them.
1. Define and prioritise the customers to build effective sales relationships
2. Establish customer needs and expectations
3. Define the product or service offerings to meet customer needs and expectations
4. Handle customers’ feedbacks and negotiate on mutually beneficial
5. Track sales performance to retain accountability