Workplace Safety and Health Practices Implementation (TSC Code – EVS-WSH-1006-1.1) is the Technical Skills & Competencies (TSC) Title of Comply with workplace safety and health policies and procedures (WSQ Competency Code – ES-JS-101G-1)
16 hours (incl. 1 Assessment hour)
S$180.00 + GST Per Participant
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0032050-EVS
– Follow safe work practices and risk control procedures
– Participate in workplace safety and health management activities
– Follow workplace emergency response procedures
• Practise personal hygiene at workplace in accordance with the organisational procedures
• Use and maintain personal protective equipment required for the work in accordance with the organisational procedures
• Use and maintain workplace equipment and safety devices in accordance with organisational procedures or manufacturer’s instructions
• Follow safety signs and instructions in workplace
• Follow workplace risk control measures in accordance with the organisational procedures
• Report workplace safety and health issues to appropriate person in accordance with the organisational procedures and Workplace Safety and Health Act
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in supervisory roles or individuals in professional/talent positions without supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed, who have to interact extensively with others on a daily basis, provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships for workplace efficiency.
Statement of Attainment on completion of the course.
Click here for Advanced Certificate in Environmental Cleaning courses
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn