16 hours (incl. 1 Assessment hour)
S$192.60/- (GST Incl.)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Course code: CRS-Q-0032050-EVS
– Follow safe work practices and risk control procedures
– Participate in workplace safety and health management activities
– Follow workplace emergency response procedures
• Practise personal hygiene at workplace in accordance with the organisational procedures
• Use and maintain personal protective equipment required for the work in accordance with the organisational procedures
• Use and maintain workplace equipment and safety devices in accordance with organisational procedures or manufacturer’s instructions
• Follow safety signs and instructions in workplace
• Follow workplace risk control measures in accordance with the organisational procedures
• Report workplace safety and health issues to appropriate person in accordance with the organisational procedures and Workplace Safety and Health Act
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in supervisory roles or individuals in professional/talent positions without supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed, who have to interact extensively with others on a daily basis, provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships for workplace efficiency.
Statement of Attainment on completion of the course.