WSQ Manage Work At Height (MWAH) course is previously known as ‘Managing Work-At-Height (MWAH)
20.5 hours (including 5 hours of assessment)
S$299.60/- per pax (GST Incl.)
Training Centres (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre,
20 SDU points awarded upon successful completion.
This course is qualified for 14 PDU points by PEB for the registered Professional Engineers. Kindly contact our CSOs for further information.
Course code: CRS-Q-0040441-MF
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2020503265 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Assessment: Written – 2 hours, Practical – 3 hours
70% pass rate for the written assessment; 100% for the practical assessment
The “Manage Work At Height” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills in planning, supervising, assessing and managing work at height.
Who Should Attend?
The “Manage Work At Height” is designed to meet the minimum
standards for work at height training for supervisors, assessors and managers in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (WAH)
Regulations 2013 and the Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2011).
1. Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) legislation/Approved Code of Practice/Singapore Standards applicable to work at height
2. Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
3. Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for work at height
4. Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of work at height
5. Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
6. Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
7. Don, check and correct Individual Fall Protection Equipment and respond to a fall emergency
Only participants with 100% attendance will be eligible to sit for the assessment. The certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course and pass the assessment