WSQ Perform Work at Height Course is previously known as ‘Work-At-Height Course for Workers (WAHW)’
7.5 hours (1 full day, including 1.5 hours of assessment)
S$80 + GST, per participant
Training Centre (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre, Singapore 627605
Course code: CRS-Q-0040340-MF
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2022012850 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Assessment: Written – 0.5 hours, Practical – 1 hour
Pass Criteria: Passing mark for the written assessment is 60%.
Course Medium: English
The “Perform Work At Height” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills in performing work at height in construction and other industry sectors.
The “Perform Work At Height” is a mandatory training course for all workers performing WAH in construction and other industry sectors.
1. Legislation and Guidelines pertaining to Work At Height (WAH)
2. Types of WAH equipment and unsafe practices with their use
3. Criteria for selection of WAH equipment
4. Fall Arrest System and Fall Prevention Systems
5. WAH equipment inspection and record-keeping
6. WAH hazard identification
7. WAH fall control measures
- WSQ Manage Work at Height Course / Managing Work at Height Course
- Working-At-Height Rescue Course (WAH-R)
Follow Us on LinkedIn & Facebook