24 hours (21 hrs training + 3 hrs of assessments which includes written, case study)
S$230 + GST, per participant
For SDF or Skillsfuture credit subsidy, please download and use the forms above instead of the online form to register.
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0026023-ES
Acquire the skills to work with a team of staff in problem-solving and decision making which includes anticipating and identifying potential problems, facilitating team’s effort to resolve the problem, making appropriate decisions and seeing implementation plans through.
- Identify symptoms that could lead to potential problems at the workplace
- Apply logical deduction to anticipate and detect problems at the workplace based on symptoms and relevant information gathered
- Analyze relevant information surrounding the perceived problems and identify the exact problem using elimination process, objective reasoning or process questioning
- Analyze the root causes of the problems at the workplace using appropriate problem-solving tools and techniques
- Facilitate generation of solutions to solve problems by encouraging creativity among team members
- Select a solution among the shortlisted ones collectively with team members using appropriate evaluative techniques and criteria
- Develop an implementation plan that addresses the root causes of the problems and consider the impact to self and team
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution and implementation plan by analyzing feedback gathered from relevant sources
- Formulate and execute modifications to restore and/or enhance effectiveness of implemented solution and implementation plan