WSQ Supervise Workplace Safety and Health for Formwork Construction formerly known as Formwork Safety Course for Supervisors.
36 hours (including 4 hours of assessment)
S$310 + GST, per participant
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Course code: CRS-Q-0041080-MF
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2020503517 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
Course Medium: English
Pass Criteria: The passing mark for the written assessment (each mode) is 65%.
The “Supervise WSH for Formwork Construction” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to supervise formwork activities which include the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling and inspection of formwork structures at any worksite.
Who should attend
The Supervise WSH for Formwork Construction Course is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers supervising formwork activities works in construction sites and related industries
1. Application of the WSH Act, its subsidiary legislation and the relevant Codes of Practice on Construction, Erection, Alteration or Dismantling of any formwork structure at a worksite
2. The roles and responsibilities of a Formwork Supervisor
3. Risk Assessment for formwork activities
4. Application of the fundamentals of formwork and falsework structure construction
5. Interpretation of working drawings
6. Construction strength of materials and shoring
7. Inspection of formwork and falsework structure before, during and after concreting
8. Work at height and excavation
9. Failure in formwork structure, fire and emergencies response
For Worker Level Course Check here – WSQ Perform Formwork Activities (FSCW)
Follow Us on LinkedIn & Facebook