Project Management ServicesOutsourcing
Avanta Global is a professional firm offering ESH and IT Outsourcing, and provision of manpower services such as Full time / Part time professionals who are certified with recognised qualifications and experience.
|MOM Registered||Workplace Safety and Health Officers (WSHO)|
|NEA Registered||Environmental Control Officers (ECO)
Environmental Control Coordinators (ECC)
|SCDF Approved||Fire Safety Managers (FSM)|
|Safe Management Measure Professionals||
|WSH Certified Professionals||
|Administrative and Operation Staff||
|Food & Beverages||
The primary responsibility of ensuring workers’ safety and health lies with the occupier or employer as enshrined in the main WSH Act. We provide outsourcing of workplace safety and health professionals who can assist in helping to raise the safety and health standard and performance of your organization. We can also provide gas meter and noise monitoring equipment on a rental basis along with professionals to operate the devices.
How We Serve?
The benefit of our outsourcing service is that we will take care of all the employee remuneration and benefits while companies only need to pay a lump sum fee every month. Other Benefits are:
- All are professionally qualified & experienced personnel
- Available to start immediately
- Covering your temporary staff absence
- Gains flexibility to meet increasing workloads
- Avoids cost & demand for recruiting
- Avoid cost for job advertising
- Adding expertise to your existing staff
- Act as a mentor to less experienced staff
- Will offer you candid and independent advice
Why it is required?
Under the regulations, the following workplaces are required to appoint a Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO):
- Shipyards in which any ships, tankers and other vessels are constructed, reconstructed, repaired, refitted, finished or broken up;
- Factories used for processing petroleum or petroleum products;
- Factories in which building operations or works of engineering construction of a contract sum of $10 million or more are carried out; and
- Any other factories in which 100 or more persons are employed, except those which are used for manufacturing garments.
|Contract Sum of Constructions Works||Type of ECO Required|
|$10 million & below||Not Required|
|Exceed $10 million but not exceeding $50 million||Part-Time ECO|
|Exceed $50 million||Full-Time ECO|
a) Public Building (inclusive of Commercial Building)
- is of 9 storeys or more (including any basement) in height;
- is used, constructed or adapted to be used as a hospital;
- has a floor area of 5000 square metres or more; or
- has an occupant load of 1000 persons or more
b) Industrial Building
- has a floor area or site area of 5000 square metres or more; or
- has an occupant load of 1,000 persons or more