24 hours (3 days)
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne,
Proper contract administration is vital for any construction project to deliver it as designed and according to the specification within the proposed time frame. However there are many disputes arise in construction projects due to the poor contract administration. This is sometimes due to the lack of knowledge in contract administration process. Therefore it is important to have a proper idea about contract administration during all stages of any project in order to deliver it successfully.
With proper understanding on contract document and contract administration during design, tender and construction stages, the parties to the contract can avoid unnecessary cost overruns and disputes. Cost control is important for any project. Therefore it is necessary to have good knowledge on contract, claims and dispute resolution when you involve in a construction project.
- Introduction to contract administration
- Learn the Contract administration process during design stage, tender stage and construction stage.
- Gain knowledge on handling contract claims including variations and EOT claims.
- Understand the Dispute resolution methods in construction contracts
- Learn how to cost control better with proper contract administration
- Gain knowledge through Case studies and work examples
- Know the Mistakes to avoid in contract administration process
- Understand the essentials for proper contract administration
- Know how to effectively negotiate for successful contract administration
Who Should Attend
Quantity Surveyors, Engineers, contractors and anyone who is in construction industry.