Facilities Management Course is the integrated management of the work environment and supporting services of an organization to provide an environment that enables the business to achieve its primary objective. It is varied and multidisciplinary and covers aspects from diverse fields.
The certificate course offers a professional credential for those who seek to begin or further their career in the field. The course will help the participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to develop and execute the strategic and operational tasks of corporate facilities management.
24 hours (3 days)
S$420.00 + GST Per Participant
*Company-sponsored registrations are eligible for SDF funding.
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2020502481 (Only applicable for self-sponsored Trainee to submit SkillsFuture Credit)
- Introduction to Facilities Management
- Learn on facility planning and development of corporate space
- Acquire skills in facility maintenance and repair programs
- Overview of financial management, planning and controls, project management and budgeting
- Gain knowledge of workplace requirements to support businesses
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to seek a career in managing facilities for corporate or institutional owners
- People who are looking to take a Diploma in Facilities Management to advance their career
Check out our 7 Months Diploma in Facilities Management Program
Follow Us on LinkedIn & Facebook