16 hours (2days)
S$550.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
• A voluntary standard for auditable third-party verification, setting out the requirements to be met by organizations, including the establishment or improvement of workers’ rights, workplace conditions and an effective management system.
• Understand the requirements of SA8000:2014
• Define the audit scope, criteria, frequency, methodologies, responsibilities and requirements
• How to carry out documentation review, interviews and site inspection during an audit
• Be able to plan, prepare and execute integrated management system internal audit effectively
• Develop the skills of evaluating the significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective measures
• Preparation of audit report
• Accredited as a certified internal auditor for SA8000:2014
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• All staff of organization who are responsible for assisting their organization in auditing SA8000:2014 in their organization.
• Staff who are responsible for their company’s Social accountability or SA8000:2014
• Personnel who are keen to have the knowledge to establish SA8000:2014