a) Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 55001:2014 requirements.
b) Understand how to audit using the process approach.
c) Ask audit questions that get results.
d) Plan Internal Audit and prepare audit tool.
e) Identify and document nonconformities.
f) Audit to the ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management Systems.
g) Provide critical knowledge to the participants.
h) Gain insight into the ISO 55001:2014 audit requirements to augment/sustain existing program.
i) Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO 55001:2014 implementation project.
j) Provide professional credentials to internal auditors.
b) Brief History (ISO 55001)
c) Terms and Definitions- ISO 55001:2014
d) Management Principles
e) ISO 55001:2014 – clause wise interpretation
f) Key guidelines on how to conduct internal audit effectively
Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• Professionals who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management.
• Industry professionals who wish to understand the best practice framework for Asset Management.
• Any senior managers involved in asset management and maintenance.
• Senior engineering and technical managers.
• Maintenance engineers & managers.
• Production and operational managers