CERT First Aid Course details as follows:
$130.00 + Per Participant (Incl. GST)
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
The course is approved by the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) and Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
10 CPD points awarded by SCDF upon successful completion.
– Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for the entire course
– Written Assessment: 80% to pass CERTFA-AED MCQ
– Practical Assessment: Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)
Course Medium: English
The CERT First Aid with CPR+AED is a course which combines the first aid knowledge with CPR practice and usage of AED simultaneously into one complete course.
Upon successful completion of course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
1. Duties and Responsibilities of a First Aider
2. Management of Bleedings and Cuts
3. Management of Fractures and Dislocations
4. Management of Skin and Burn Injuries
5. CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and the Use of AED
Who Should Attend
Corporate companies who wish to complete their CERT first aid course under SCDF and those who installed AEDs at their premises.
Check here for other First Aid Courses
For the latest happenings Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn