Basic First Aid Course with CPR+AED is designed to equip you with the essential skills in first aid, CPR and AED. It provides good coverage on common emergencies and proper management of minor injuries. Participants would be able to deal with a lot of hands-on activities during this course.
Upon successful completion of the course, a certification with 2 years validity will be issued.
$110.00/- per pax (GST Inclusive)
*For MOM Approved First Aid course, Click here
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
The CPR+AED component of this course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
– Attendance: Achieve 100% attendance for the entire course
– Written Assessment: 80% to pass BFAC MCQ
– Practical Assessment: Obtain ‘C’ (Competent)
Course Medium: English
Who should attend
First-time learners, students, teachers, families, helpers, caregivers, agencies and members of the public.
1. Duties and Responsibilities of a First Aider
2. Management of Bleedings and Cuts
3. Management of Fractures and Dislocations
4. Management of Skin and Burn Injuries
5. CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and the Use of AED
*For other First Aid courses, please visit ‘First Aid Courses’.
Follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn